Acquisitions and disposals of companies, assets, stakes; merger operations; capital increases; joint venture partnerships; company reorganizations, privatizations
Arché offers tailored solutions in Corporate Finance
Arché acts as Financial Advisor in the origination and implementation of merger operations.
We carefully assess potential risk factors and tailor the most effective deal structures case by case.
We support our national and international clients throughout all phases of the deal.
Arché advises on the structuring of joint ventures and industrial alliances in international markets.
We approach major industrial and financial institutional investors to help clients raise equity capital and debt to finance development or restructuring projects.
Arché offers a suite of advisory services that support corporate finance transactions:
- Economic and financial analysis, feasibility studies and business planning;
- Valuation of companies and intangibles such as goodwill, brands, patents and other intellectual properties;
- Portfolio valuation (Net Asset Value) of private equity funds and holding companies, as well as valuations of complex financial instruments;
- Independent fairness opinions and valuation reports required by Italian Law in respect of mergers, splits, capital injections, etc.;
- Independent fairness opinions to support management and shareholder decisions.
- CPA reports for voluntary and mandatory purposes (Art. 67 and Art. 182 bis Bankruptcy Law).
Arché acts as expert witness on financial matters in court and arbitration proceedings to help clients with preliminary assessments, litigation procedures, legal disputes, claims for loss or damage arising from transactions and claims settlement.
Arché supports clients in complex turnaround, debt restructuring and refinancing projects.
We interface banks and other financial institutions on behalf of our clients that are in financial stress or distress, including bankruptcy proceedings, to define recovery plans, restructuring agreements and creditor pacts.
Arché designs targeted solutions to stabilize financial and operational performances. Specifically, we:
- Analyze the as-is financial structure and scrutinize the possible strategic outcome of restructuring plans;
- Define to-be financial structures and business plans to be negotiated with the financial backers;
- Review and fine tune business plans prepared by clients for presentation to banks and creditors;
- Negotiate the content of new agreements (financial and legal terms and conditions etc.);
- Manage the communication process with creditors to secure new financing or define new arrangements for existing debt.
Arché offers hands on solutions to companies addressing significant changes caused by unexpected market downturns, financial distress or major changes in ownership or management structures.
We provide interim management assistance to partner our clients through periods of unforeseen turbulence or severe business challenges.
We help clients reassess strategic objectives and transform them into long-term plans.
Our experienced team supports clients to implement strategic plans and monitor the outcomes to detect discrepancies from targeted objectives and promptly take remedial action.